Publicly SPS directly supports the many communities in which it operates in the following ways:
SPS has provided a number of educational bursaries in partnership with its clients (e.g. Logan City Council). SPS believes that the provision of these types of awards is an excellent way of directly support local communities in a lasting manner. We believe that access to training and education is vitally important in all people’s lives. We continue to seek opportunities to be involved in the provision of these types of awards.
SPS provides corporate sponsorship for a number of community organisations that we believe promote healthy, active and responsible lifestyles such as:
- Brisbane Big City BBQ, an event that has raised over $600,000 for Drug Arm and the Lord Mayors Community Trust since 2006s
- Gladstone Bridge to Brisbane Fun Run;
- Bridge to Brisbane Fun Run;Clean-up Australia Day;
- Local sporting clubs e.g. Souths Cricket Club, Sunnybank Rugby Club;
- SPS has provided ongoing sponsorships to not-for-profit organisations such World Vision;
- SPS makes regular donations to bodies such as the Christchurch Earthquake Appeal, the Premier’s Disaster Relief Appeal, the Victorian Bushfire Appeal and the Indonesian, Tsunmai Appeal, Brisbane Floods.
We would be more than happy to provide additional information if required.